- Does it feel like it pulls to one side while driving?
- Do you start feeling every bump in the road?
- Does your vehicle sag to one side or swerve all over the road.
- You may have a problem with your vehicle’s suspension. Come and see Blatch’s Mechanical Repairs for us to diagnose the problem.
A worn-out suspension can be dangerous, cause noise, vibration, and misalignment in your steering. Thus, the need for it to be regularly checked by expert car mechanics in Toowoomba.
Here at Blatch’s Mechanical Repairs, We perform a complete suspension inspection in every service. This guarantees your vehicle will regain its steering control and handling once the worn-out parts are replaced. This brings the original operating performance of your vehicle back.
When do you need steering and suspension service repair?
There are signs that will tell that you already need some repair. Here are the things to look out for:
- When your car’s tyres are showing uneven wear
- If you are noticing a problem with the steering
- When your vehicle pulls side to side while driving
- If you are hearing noises when you are driving over bumps and holes on the road
Once you see any of these signs, bring your car to us, and we can give you an accurate checkup.
What are the benefits of a regularly maintained vehicle?
A well-maintained car suspension can extend the life of your vehicle if it is handled by expert mechanics in Toowoomba.
Thus, it is important to choose someone that has the skills and knowledge to properly replace your car’s lubricants, seals and oils. Only then can you be guaranteed that your car’s suspension is in good condition, thus keeping you in control while on the road.
Regardless of what type of vehicle you have, our expert Toowoomba mechanics are guaranteed to deliver exemplary service that you need. Our suspension services include:
- Visual inspection of your vehicle’s power steering components.
- Inspection and replacement of steering joints
- Inspection and replacement of suspension components
These processes, ensure your car leaves our workshop in good condition.
So what are you waiting for? Schedule your vehicle’s suspension service with us.